Sunday, November 9, 2008

I just Love Sundays

I just love Sundays! After being spiritual fed( I got released from Primary and now I get to be fed instead of feed) Zach and I come home, eat grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup and watch FOOTBALL GAME AFTER FOOTBALL GAME AFTER FOOTBALL GAME!!! I learn something new about football every week. Sometimes it takes Zach about 30-45 seconds to actually respond to my questions but he always answers them eventually. Hes not very good at multi-tasking. Pretty much Im going straight to the Celestial Kingdom for being such a nice wife.

7 comments:

Jaron & Abby said...

Sundays are great, I love the feeling you get when you walk into your house after church. It feels like you just accomplished a marathon. Or that could be because I was battling with a 1 year old for 3 hours.:) I'm excited to find out what you are having! Congrats!

Lauren Porter said...

True that!

j & s said...

seriously why does it take them so long to answer you when a football game is on?? i thought i was the only one it happened to.....darn boys!!

Full House said...

I'm expecting a call today. Can't wait.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

It doesn't matter what Ted is doing...it takes him 5 years to answer my questions. He is so crazy.

Camille said...

I hate when I ask kyle a question and 30 seconds later he's like, "huh?" I never re-ask...I make him beg first.

Debbie said...

I think Zach must have gotten that from me!!! I do that to Dad all the time. Sad thing is, I do hear him and in my head I'm thinking about it but I just neglect to respond quickly.....I didn't used to be that way but somewhere along the line my brain just got lazy!!