This is what Zach and I do on the weekends. I cant hide who we are anymore. We waltz, sing, and gaze into each others eyes. Just like every couple, right?
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Meet Zach and Whitney
Posted by
Whitney
at
2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Only in your dreams!!! I know Zach too well and in this regard he definitely is like his Dad!!
What!? No. That's weird! We do the same thing!
haha you crack me up, and I'm picturing you guys now, especially the part where its sunny and dry then BAM it's monsoon season on the roof.
If I had a quarter for every time my daughter has made me play this song, I could bring us all out of a recession!
wow, u guys are hot!
Um, I think I threw up in my mouth a little! :) So funny, Whitney! I love that they even synchronized sitting down! Ha!
Post a Comment