Monday, April 27, 2009

Loving her some daddy

I love watching Zach with Miss P! He is so dang cute with her. He just fed her so is feeling good. Exercising... Move those arms sister.

Daddy will help you. (See that onezie? Zach has been begging for a I love daddy onezie and I finally found one at Target... Thank you Target. And thanks Mama for the cutest bracelet.)

Look at that chin! This girl loves her some food!

17 comments:

Jo Dee said...

you are one lucky girl!

☂niki. said...

Hahaha! She is so cute! Love that chin! I love daddies with their baby girls...so sweet!

Anonymous said...

YAY! An UPDATE! Sweet pictures. I love watching Kyle with his nieces and nephews---when we have kids, he's definitely gonna be the favourite, FUN parent. He'll need our kids to have some I HEART DADDY onesies.

Debbie said...

I always knew that Zach would be a great daddy. He is so cute with her.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

She is so cute and I love that you found a shirt! Darling!

Liza said...

Zach is totally the bomb dot com. He is a very cute daddy. I still remember when he came all by himself one evening to see Addie in the hospital after she was born and seeing his face as he looked at her and held her...I knew he would one day be such a great dad. I can't wait to see you and baby P in just a couple of days!

✩Molly✩ said...

she is just beautiful! They are so fun :) love love love it.

Annie said...

Okay, I retract my comment about her looking like Zach. These pics definitely show a different baby. It's so hard to tell with pics.
I know Zach is one proud papa.

Bethany said...

How precious is that?! Aw she is so cute Whit!

Full House said...

Zach really loves her. That's so cute!

Chloe said...

She is so cute!!
I love the I HEART DADDy onezie!

Chloe
http://chloe86.wordpress.com

Cam and Mele said...

Hey mama!! Good job on posting, something I obviously havne't done. I couldn't wait to check up on the Vance's and their adorable baby girl!!! She is to die for! Love love love the pics in the post before, Phoeb's gets hers done monday!

heidi said...

oh that is just super cute!

Brea said...

That is such a cute "I love Daddy" onezie. Sometimes you can find the cute ones but most of the time they are just plain jane and not so cute...

aurora said...

Those daddies love the 'I Love Daddy' shirts!
Adorable. ♥

{Steve and Amanda} said...

That's so sweet watching daddy with his little girl. Especially while sporting her I <3 Daddy outfit. So Sweet.

Nicole said...

Looks like you've got a Daddy's girl!!