Zach is probably going to kill me for even posting about his birthday. You see Zach is turning 26 today and he is having a hard time. Something about being closer to 30 is really throwing him for a loop. How could I not celebrate his birthday!? I love birthdays. I feel we should celebrate someones birthday for like a week! So I feel like Ive been really good. Im only celebrating it today instead of for a week. Thats a compromise, isnt it?

I kinda like this guy if you couldnt tell by now. Actually I kinda Love him A LOT!!! I have this weird obsession with him. I love his smile. I love his tall stature. I LOVE his small calfs. I love personality. I absolutely think is the most gorgeous man on the planet. I love that he makes me laugh. I love that I can completely be myself around him. I love that he loves me. I love that he loves our sweet Miss P. I think he would make the best Edward. I love that he honors his priesthood. I love that he and I could be sealed forever and ever. I love when he dances(which is rare but absolutely my favorite) I love when he makes up his own words to songs or even just makes up songs. I love that he always wants to hold my hand and will even show his affection in public. I love that he will cuddle with me right before bed just for a "minute" even if he is uncomfortable. So as you can see I pretty much love everything about him. Zach, Your my best friend and I cant imagine living life without you. Thanks for being born.(And Thanks mom Vance for giving birth to Zach, can you imagine? that was 26 years ago)









11 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday to Whitney's love!
And my mom is only 29. 3 years younger then her son! Can't imagine how that happened, but I'm glad that it happened too! I love my brother Zachy! Happy Birthday Bro!
Oh I meant 3 years OLDER then her son. Yes, I can do math because I are a college person and I be smart.
Whit I loved reading the reason why you love Zach. I love him too for some of the same reasons however, he'd never even let me cuddle him for a "minute". :) You guys are cute. Happy Birthday Zachy Poo!
so sweet!
happy birthday to your hubs.
That is so cute! I love hearing how in love you are with you hubby! I also like small calves and I always got made fun of for that! Even though it may not seem like it, my husband has small calves and I love it! I'm not the only one! :)
Anyway, Happy birthday to your hubby!
Oh birthday boy Zach we love you. I tried to call.
Also I was feeling really bad that Zach got stung by a bunch a bees. I know, I know that is old news but when we came to park the black van (did you notice It) I walked over to the fig tree and felt really bad for him. I know random but that's what I'm thinking about.
Give Zach big loves from me and let him know I was thinking about him since he never answers his phone.
Happy Birthday to Zach! You guys are such a cute couple and now are a cute adorable family!
Happy Birthday to Zach. Oh, and ain't no thang about the shower. It was such a crazy weekend for everyone. You better not even think about giving me a gift you silly girl! Oh, I do however need the name of your insurance guy...turns out I do need to call him. Can't wait for our little girls to play together too!
what a blessed day that was for me. never dreamed that the hardest part was going to come after he was born when he had to go to the ICU. i'll take physical pain over emotional pain any day!! Love you Zach...and don't worry about being 26. double that and you still won't be caught up to me....there, now how's that for admitting that i'm not really 29!!
That was really sweet, Whit! Happy B-Day Zach! I'm so glad that you were born and that I get to be your sister. Life just wouldn't be the same without you, Poopie!
Post a Comment