Okay, so I love this photographer and shes holding a contest. I need to win, we need pictures as a family with sweet little Miss P. Check out her blog. http://piedpiperphoto.blogspot.com/
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, so I love this photographer and shes holding a contest. I need to win, we need pictures as a family with sweet little Miss P. Check out her blog. http://piedpiperphoto.blogspot.com/
Posted by
Whitney
at
3:16 PM
5 comments:
Your mom sounds like mine. She goes by Tutu which is grandma in Hawaiian.
Answer to your question:
Heck yes!
We are having a contest too
if you're interested :o)
Enter here: http://millermillerphotography.blogspot.com
Full website here:
http://mypicturesofyou.com
YES we DO need to party asap!! I can't believe how big out little princesses are getting!!!
So I've been seeing this pied piper photography a lot lately...way cute. hope you win!!
thinking happy thoughts for you. Lindsay does a great job.
How's little Miss "P" (as in Poopsy) doing. Hope that she is over her major clean out!!
Post a Comment