Monday, June 15, 2009

Blessing Day



Our sweet Miss P received a name and a blessing yesterday. Zach gave a beautiful blessing to our little one. We were so fortunate to have most of our family able to attend this special day for our family. We are so happy to have Presley in our lives.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO precious. That first picture is so sweet. I'm totally worried that when Kyle gives our kids blessings, he's gonna freeze up there. He HATES HATES HATES being in any sort of spotlight, ever. Yikes.

Debbie said...

It was a beautiful blessing for a sweet little girl!!

Jami said...

oh I love those pictures. Good thing your in laws ALL take great pics!
She is just beautiful!

Corey and Brittnee said...

I am so sad that i had to leave before the blessing :( I am sure it was beautiful! Presley is so precious and I just absolutely lover her. It was so wonderful to see you guys! I love you all so much!! :)

Full House said...

oh she just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Mars said...

She is beautiful! What a special day!

aurora said...

What a little LOVE! Congratulations to you all. xo