I cant even believe my little angel baby girl is going to be 4 months old soon! Where has the time gone? I just love this little girl to pieces. She is learning and growing so much. She loves to sit and stand up. She is always trying to sit up on her own when shes laying back. Its Hysterical. She laughs and smiles like there is no tomorrow! She loves her baths, loves eating her hands, loves kicking her legs and moving her arms and She gets excited all the time! She has found a new love with Baby Einstein. The first time I put it on her eyes were glued to the TV and she would kick her legs like crazy. Loves It! She loves to read books and She loves her Bumbo. She has figured out if she hits her hanging toys they move. So she loves to hit them and watches them move back and forth. I love to watch her figure things out. She is such a hoot! And she holds her head up like a champ.
Monday, July 6, 2009
MIss P is so big!
Posted by
Whitney
at
11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
haha that last picture is awesome! She is already 4 months old? That is crazy!
She's funny! I like her!
Yep that would be from her uncle andrew!!!
She's so cute!
Oh my gosh! I love that last picture! Adorable!!
thanks for the tribute :) if that is the legacy that i have left, then i say well done
thanks for the tribute :) if that is the legacy that i have left, then i say well done
Post a Comment