So yesterday I was in the car thinking about my poor friend who is SOOO sick with child. Poor Lauren isnt just sick for the first trimester but she is SO sick the whole 40 weeks. So it got me thinking about when I DIED my first trimester of pregnancy and how I was addicted to my Zofran and Phenergen... guess what, my trusty Zofran and Phenergen dont work for poor Lauren. I know its tragic. As I was thinking about this all of a sudden the taste of Zofran came into my mouth... and I totally gagged. Mind you I am in the car. Oh man just thinking about Zofran makes me want to die. The taste. OH MERCY. Its so gross. Then I continued to reflect on my whole pregnancy process, how could I forget my Elephantitis?I didnt take a picture of my OWN elephantitis but this lady and I... almost identical.
Ive also been feeling down about myself this last week or so. I dont know why. Lately I have felt Like I have lost myself. My identity. I feel like Im Zachs wife and Presleys mom/feeding machine. Which all makes me happy but,Where does Whitney fit in? Maybe it has something to do with having someone latched on to me every 3 hours. Im on my way to getting her back.

2. My new green T. I put it on the other day and began to salivate... It totally reminds me of those green tootsie rolls.












8 comments:
So... Zach here... Whitney may not have made my pile that way, but I assure you the picture was photo shopped. -I- would -never- have such a mess of laundry. So clearly, like the Loch Ness Monster or the Infamous Big Foot pictures, this has fallen victim to such a ploy. Just thought I'd put in my two cents.
Whitney you are absolutely darling! :D You always leave me the nicest comments, and that has nothing to do with your hubs or baby! So don't feel down woman.
Yay for "what's ___ happy about" posts! Love it!
Umm...I need coconut M&M's stat.
And you are too cute in that green shirt.
Coconut M&M's?
OMG I'm so excited about life suddenly... This is the first I've ever seen/heard of coconut M&M's! And the zero calorie life water.
Yay!
I just about left my baby in her crib to go out and get me some coconut m&m's (can you tell I'm on a diet?). I love that your clothes are so tiny next to Zach's. So cute.
which lauren are you talking about??
um...coconut m&m's??? never heard of such a thing! where can i get them???
i don't know for sure, cuz it hasn't happened to me yet, but i'm pretty sure what you're feeling is totally and completely normal. i'm glad you have found things to be happy about. let's go take a dance class together. that is sure to make you feel like you again. and dancing next to a pregnant lady is sure to make you feel great about yourself!
you're fabulous! i love you!
wait, there are coconut m&ms? i've got to get to the store!
Right Zach...nice try. Although I must vouch for you on this one a bit, you are known for being quite organized. Too bad your wife caught you on a bad day and exploited you to the world. Tough love.
Hey Whit, you are still in there. Don't worry. Times and seasons. The beauty about loosing yourself is that you find a much truer and refined self at the end of it all. Motherhood and wifehood is all worth it. Making a list of happy things does help though when you are having a "moment".
Post a Comment