Well 4 month shots came and went. I think it was a lot more traumatic on our sweet P this time. I had more of a handle on myself this time around. Poor girl, She hates shots. I was so fortunate to listen to her scream her head off all the way home. Dont get me started on the accident that disrupted our way home! I almost had a panic attack. But shes a health, happy baby. Eats like a horse but surprisingly only weighs 14.4 lbs. Here are her stats.
Weight:14.4lbs- 51%
Height:26 in.-91%
Head circ.: 16.3 in- 52%
I knew I married Zach for a reason! 6'4" compared to my 5'2". My Grandma June Renee' standing tall at a whoping 4'11" did NOT sneak her genes into my baby. However she did sneak them into me and a few other family members. Can you believe it? I have a 91% height baby!! Looks like Im going to have a Vance supermodel daughter. (raising hands to the roof) The Doctor said she will most likely be around 5'7"- 5'-8". And Im holding him to it.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Miss P's 4.5 Month Stats
Posted by
Whitney
at
2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









13 comments:
Wow! A tall baby! Congratulations Whitney! haha
Well my boy is going to be a tall one too... I'm sure he wouldn't mind a tall supermodel Vance by his side... as long as she doesn't mind him being about a week younger. He was due first!!!
I was supposed to be 5'8 and I turned out to be a staggering 5'3...Doctors lie.
How funny. I never knew a doctor could accurately predict the final height of a person when they are babies.
Miss P will be gorgeous no matter how tall she ends up...beautiful just like her mama.
5' 8'' would be a dream!!!
Man, Brody is 28 lbs now! You'd think I'd be buff. But no.
Oh my HECK I am finally home! Wahoo!! I can't wait to get this party started! My house is in East Mesa. Like Ellsworth and guadalupe ish. SO FAR.
Hey whitney! That baby of yours is to die for. You are gorgeous. Love your blog.
Thanks forunderstanding how hard Sociology is to spell..haha ;)
Heck ya for tall husbands to make our kids taller. I'm right in your same boat. 5'3" for me and 6'3" for Jaron. I just hope my boys don't come out stumpy.
hi can you tell Miss P to slow down on the growing.
thanks pretty Momma
ooo... so fun! Yay she'll have some height to her. :) ok and your picture of you and Zach that you put up for your 3rd anniversary is amazing! I love your hair in it... it looks like a magazine picture!
Yay for a tall girl :) I hope Paisley will be tall too... :) have to wait and see!
OH, Im pretty sure i found my little fairy girl while browsing on google... happy browsing :)
ps. i love your blog header! its super cute!
love the pis of miss p on your previous posts... she's growin fast. i guess thats just what they do!
I can't believe how fast baby P is growing! I'm missing it all! She sure is a cute little button! I loved all the pictures of her in front of the mirror a couple of posts ago!
Oh Whitney, I just loved your comment on my post on Laurens blog. Hahahaha!
I used to wear a skort with cherries on it in 5th grade. It wasn't as bad as my tie dye tweety bird shirt that said 99% angel though! bahaha
Post a Comment