that is the cutest messy face i have ever seen. and i laughed bc of course she sneezed right on you...of course. why cant we ever catch these things on video and win some mula on AFV??
It that actually blond fuss on her head??? It never seizes to amaze me how two dark headed, brown eyed parents can have a blond blue eyed child!! She is definitely a cutie though!!
Whatever happen to doing a craft night? I still think craft night would be so fun.. and plus these are great months to do it in since there is Halloween ,thanksgiving, and x mas! YOur little girl is getting so big.. she is darling
Zach and I have been married since August 2006. In March of 2009 We were blessed with the cutest baby in the world, Presley Denise, but we like to call her Miss P. She has developed quite the spunky personality.She sure keeps us on our toes!We are loving this adventure we call life and try our best to document it.
17 comments:
that is the cutest messy face i have ever seen. and i laughed bc of course she sneezed right on you...of course. why cant we ever catch these things on video and win some mula on AFV??
haha she is so precious! I love her!
That is AWESOME! Go cute little baby P.
She is soooo cute!
It that actually blond fuss on her head??? It never seizes to amaze me how two dark headed, brown eyed parents can have a blond blue eyed child!! She is definitely a cutie though!!
that is sounding strangely familiar. Ha ha ha. What a cutie
So stinkin cute! hahaha love it!!!
haha. love it!
ah so cute and yummy I guess!!!
BABY P!!!!!! She's so cute!
Presley is so adorable even with a messy face. I love the picture of her with her fingers in her mouth! She is so sweet!
Whatever happen to doing a craft night? I still think craft night would be so fun.. and plus these are great months to do it in since there is Halloween ,thanksgiving, and x mas! YOur little girl is getting so big.. she is darling
Sorry that last comment is from me.. I was signed on to my husbands account by accident! Haha..
Come anyway! Driving far distances is fun!! :D Nevermind it sucks. But you should still come.
Bahaha! Sucker...
MMMmmm...delicious :)
rice cereal is super messy, but i LOVE it!
Wait til' she eats spaghetti one day... ya, my floor underneath paisley's seat will NEVER be the same! so M-E-S-S-Y !
Whitney-
Megan told me she ran into you at Melanie's shower today. Send us your email address so we can add you on our blog.
andersen07@gmail.com
Post a Comment