So I was looking at the Urban Dictionary and I decided to enter my name in. Heres what I got.
1.whitney
A girl that you definitely wanna take home to ma and pa... Amazing girl, that you should never let go!
Dang... that whitney girl is a keeeeeeeeper!
sexy bangin beautiful trophy wife stunning
2.
whitney
Another word used for cocaine.
"I got bobby by the pound, whitney by the key"
3.Whitney
1:no skill at checkers,but rocks up tic-tac-toe. 2: A totally wicked awsome lady who's name is whitney.
1: Steve: Wanna play tic-tac-toe? Timothy: Heck no! your a total Whitney... lets play checkers! 2: Harold: Hey look, its Whitney... she's totally wicked awsome!
Yep... Totally me to a "T". I seriously almost peed my pants.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Whats in a name anyway?
Posted by
Whitney
at
10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









13 comments:
love your definitions! so i just looked up what my name meant, with the intent to post about it but they were all kind of inappropriate.... ha ha
Haha oh my heck. Is this for real? I've never even heard of it!
This is freakin hilarious! I looked up my name and apparently I am innocentely provocative! hahah
ha. awesome!
so of course i looked up my own name and here's what it said...i copy and pasted and did not change a word...
"1. Niki
Niki is a term used to describe a certain group of people who excel in all they do. They are admired by many and are referred to as being very "cool". They acquire all positive traits and are very attractive.
Note: The term Niki and Nikki share no similiarities.
You wish you were like Niki!"
They hit the nail on the head, if I do say so myself...;)
haha, i totally did the same thing for "lauren" a few weeks back. SO hysterical!
cute CUTE blog!
Bhahaha... I love it!
I was sure that you were just making that stuff up until I went to the urban dictionary website. That is toooo funny!!!
you are the best!! srsly. looks like we have some competition between our names....go type in alexa and prepare to be amazed. haha then we shall decide...whitney the great or alexa the great???? hmmmmm. hehe xoxo
you are #1 for sure...the amazing trophy wife:-)
Hi!
Check out the new blog I am starting!
Add me if you'd like, and tell your friends!
Well well, the urban dictionary is quite the place huh? I just learned a lot about myself...anyway. Whit you are fabulous! With definitions like that I'm proud to be your friend! BTW totally random and totally sweet that cute Presley has blue eyes!
Wow, I never even knew an urban dictionary existed. That's quite the entertainment.
Post a Comment