Dear Presley,
Remember when you looked like this?
And this?

Well you are a big girl now and I cant believe its been 6.5 months since you were in mama's belly.
You look like this now.

Please stop growing up. Soon you will be coming to me and saying you want to get married. I cant handle that. Lets just go one step at a time. For instance, Lets start with liking your green beans. How about that? And then we will come to terms with the fact that you are crawling like a maniac. And then lets talk about you batting those long, dark eyelashes at your daddy and I. We already give you everything you want. The Doctor said on Tuesday that those pretty blue eyes were yours for eternity. Seeing how your daddy and I have dark brown ones, it makes perfect sense. He said you get them from your Grandpa Deering since his eyes are lighter. One more thing that came from the Deering side. Its okay if you want to be clingy to your mama for a couple of days. They did poke you with 4 needles and make you drink yucky stuff. I promise to keep your drug supply up to Par. You little drug addict. Love you my little Love Bug.
Mama









13 comments:
Isnt it just amazing how they change and grow sooo fast!! You would think you would actually be able to see them growing when you look at them!!haha What a beautiful girl!
she is beautiful...love her. I can't believe she is crawling.
I know right!! Quit growing sooo fast! She is beautiful and I love the eyes!
So cute Whit! Man how they grow so fast! I haven't even met her... :( It feels like just yesterday you were posting pics of you and her in the hospital and announcing that she has arrived! WOW!
what she is calling. Whatever she got her blue eyes from her auntie CB. She's already just like me the oldest born to parents that both have dark hair & dark eyes.haha
what a cutie & man do they ever change fast.
I mean crawling...not calling
Whitney she is darling. I know I tell you that all the time...which means it's true!
aww...she really is growing up way too fast!
before we know it our girls will be going on group dates together!
Love that little girl!
she is so adorable whit!! it really is so sad how fast they grown. i can't believe she is crawling...she is going to give ya a run for your money. but she sure is the cutest little thing!!
Brody literally eats nothing but sugar and fruit. Horrible me. I cant for the life of me get him to eat any veggies other than "sweet potatoes".. the candy of all vegetables. Of course.
Anyway, good luck with those green beans!
Do not fret my dear, I will have more giveaways... unless I rock at the shoots I have planned. Then I just might UP my prices. MUahahaha! *jk.
A fall party sounds splendid! I'll bring a platter of most delightful cuppy cakes for it. Plan? I think so.
Ok seriously I love reading your blog. You are a professional blogger! Could that little girl be any more Deering?! You are a babe, I love you!
People have been telling me the exact same thing....
Miss P, P = Precious!
Post a Comment