Monday, November 16, 2009

Who Killed Miss Delilah?

Some good friends threw a Murder Mystery Party On Saturday. It was seriously so much fun. Everytime we would tell someone what kind of party it was Everyone kept saying, " oh those CAN be fun, but the one I went to wasnt." Well let me tell you Bethany and Alana worked so hard and everything went perfectly. They split us into 5 teams because there was like almost 40 people there and we had a bunch of clues to figure out who killed Miss Delilah aka Cassie. I cant wait for the next one!! This Partys theme was 1920's- 1940's.

Mr. Fuschia and Stella Fitzgerald- I asked Zach if he wanted to be married to me and he said no, because what if you die and they think it was me.


Stella Fitzgerald is a young trusting girl from the midwest, she traveled to New York City to become a star on Broadway. She met her manager Mr. Fuschia and was instantly intranced by his charming nature.He has said he would make her the biggest star on Broadway but so far she has become a Rockette to pay the bills.However, she is the best Rockette New York has seen in awhile.Mr. Fuschia likes to take full credit for this any chance he gets.
Mr. Fushcia is a manager to actresses and singers in New York City. He has a reputation of being the worst manager in the City. This being Unknown to the many young and naive girls that move there to make it big, he takes full advantage of them. He has been particularly taken with one young girl named Stella Fitzgerald, while he is developing real feelings for her, He still cant help but to meddle in her career and is planning to take as much money from her as he can before she realizes his true nature

Stella and Lois E. Blackstone:
The whole gang:
P.S I won an award. The Mrs. White award for being most proper and orderly. Apparently I have to start showing people Im just a wild card!

20 comments:

Sally said...

That is soooooo fun! I wish I could have been there! You and Zach look great! Loves!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

HOW FUN! Props to those two gals for putting in all that hard work. I've always wanted to go to one of those parties.... someday! By the way... you guys look great!

Bethany said...

YAY I loved that you blogged about it! It was so much fun putting it together! I am so happy everyone had such a great time!! haha and yeah next party you gotta be super crazy so you don't get a orderly and proper award haha!! Thanks for coming!!!

Unknown said...

How fun! You have FUN friends!

Michelle said...

OK, first off that looks like the most fantastic party EV-ARRRRR! And secondly, seriously THANK YOU for letting us invade your dwelling the other day - you have an amazing home and I certainly would be honored to take your family photos ANYTIME!

Camille said...

I've always wanted to go to one of those! They look awesome. I saw the photos on facebook but had no idea what they were about---it's good to put two and two together.

Brea said...

oh my gosh how stinkin fun! man I miss things like this! :( I am glad you have a wonderful time! I loved your outfit!

☂niki. said...

you are one smokin stella!

The Clarks said...

This looks like so much fun! Your costumes were darling!

ashley wright said...

what a blast!!! that would be such a great get together! i love everyones outfits!

Debbie said...

Too, too fun!!! I love those kind of parties and yours looks like it was a real blast!!! I'm having an inkling coming on as to our next Empty Nesters FHE!! You and Mr. Fuschia look awesome. Looks like you may have raided Christina's closet!!! haha

Tracy said...

YAY that party was so much fun... this blog entry has inspired one of my own! Hooray!!

Tracy said...

Just kidding I can't find my the camera connector thingy ..

ConnieB said...

You guys looked GREAT! I've wanted to do one of those... well... more like, attend one of those. lol

Jaron & Abby said...

That really looks like such a fun party! I'm jealous!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

You looked PERFECT!!! I just have to know where you got all that killer gear. And if it's hanging in your closet then you may or may not have just made my top 10 coolest people list. I have a favor....e-mail me and I'll tell you all about it! ashleemartinsmith@gmail.com

Mars said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! Lovin' the costumes!

angela hardison said...

i've always wanted to go to a murder mystery dinner. your outfits are awesome, especially the hairpiece.

prashant said...

I wish I could have been there! You and Zach look great! Loves!

Work from home India

kanishk said...

I've always wanted to go to one of those parties.

kobe beef japan