I know what you are all thinking... But we are indeed alive. Blogging has become quite hard these days. When I want to be on the computer so does Presley and when she is napping I have So many other things I need to get done... Like showering. Zach has even noticed my lack of blogging and that certainly awards me the worst blogger ever title because he rarely looks on this blog. We are all doing fantastic. Everyone is finally better. Thank heavens. I thought for sure Presley was going to have a cough and runny nose for the rest of her life. I never got sick. Man those superior genes rock! Christmas is almost here and Im done with shopping. I havent asked Zach one time if he would like to open his present early. Which is amazing because I hate present surprises. Im the "super secret keeper" this year. Presley will be *sniff, sniff* 9 month old on Thursday. 9 months old! This seriously has been the fastest 9 months ever. I only wish pregnancy was this fast as well. She still has no teeth but Jami reassured me this had nothing to do with her intelligence level. Whew! Zach apparently didnt start getting teeth until 9 months so Im sure the are going to bust out all at the same time. There are those tainted Vance genes again( Just kidding). She is wearing 12- 18 month clothes at which I am grateful for Zachs superior height genes. She has start throwing fits. Seriously.. 9 months. She will flail her body all over the floor. I die laughing everytime. She loves Pancakes, french toast, cheerios, rice krispies and any other big people food you will give her. My mom bought miss P her very first Christmas dress(which was an 18 month dress) . My favorite part... the stinking bloomers underneath. I was dieing at how cute they were. She was darling. Absolutely darling.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Hand raised
Posted by
Whitney
at
3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
OHHH she looks darling!! That dress is gorgeous
She is adorable!
SO CUTE! Don't worry.. Porter has a couple teeth but he's still not crawling. I also can't beleive how quickly the time has gone by and they are already going to be 9 months!!! Holy cow!
oh my! She is just the sweetest. I love her! And yes, her teeth and her smarts don't have anything to do with eachother...and is it just me..or is she growing up?
So cute!!! But seriously, in that last picture Zach's hand looks really scary!!
What a cute little sugar plum! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year from us to you! xo
Post a Comment