Thursday, January 21, 2010

Its Baaaack!

After being gone for nearly 9 1/2 months , my motivation is back! Thank heavens! I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to come back. I also can make decisions without second guessing myself again. I was going crazy not feeling confident about my decision making.

In other news, 2010 'Get Fit' is in full swing. Zach is not doing as good as I had hoped. In fact, he has done nothing. Every morning( if my baby is not teething, or coughing, or having a runny nose, which therefore makes her VERY needy) Jillian Michaels appears on my TV and with her man voice and face tells me to get down and do Push Ups. Her Favorite. Things are becoming tighter and I am becoming happier. I was really stuck in a rutt for awhile and was having super low self asteem. Thanks again Motivation.


Whats with these bars? They tell you that you wont be hungry after you eat one and I was. I kept eating. I kept eating a lot. It did not curve any of my hunger. False Advertising.

Presley is a walking girl. I tried my hardest to distract her from walking and it didnt work. She loves walking. She is not a professional by any means but pretty soon she will be running away from me. She loves to hold on to your finger and just walk around. She walks on her own about 15 steps, falls down, stands back up, and walks more. I truly cant believe how fast she is growing up. Its crazy to me that in 2 months she will be one and then I will probably remain in bed, depressed. She has started to wave "hi" and "bye". She holds her little play phone, or remote control, or an actual phone up to her ear and says "ey, dada." She stinking hilarious! We love her more and more each day. Or depending on the day less and less. Just kidding.

9 comments:

The Littles said...

Thats awesome i need some of that motivation! Your awesome! I cant believe your baby girl is walking! Post a video of her. I think its sooo cute when they first start walking!

Emily said...

Oh Jilian! I loves her!!! I love motivation too! I got in a rut over Christmas break and am glad to be out of it! Congrats on miss P walking!! that's so exciting!

Alexa Mae said...

i need to get that! you don't like those bars...i used to. now i like real food. hehe i can't believe shes walking! yay! and kinda sad.

The Clarks said...

You go girl. I wish I had an ounce of motivation in me.

Tracy said...

YAY for motivation! how did you find it? I have been meaning to pick me up some of that..

I have been thinking of you and your birthday lunch for a while now. What day/time do you want me to arrange it for?

Presley is amazing! Mack still isn't walking, even though he is close. He stands up and I push him back down ha ha, what a bad mother.

Annie said...

I'm so happy your mojo is back! It feels so good to workout huh? I've been working out with a personal trainer for about a month now. It is fabulous. I feel like Sheera!
I can't believe Miss P is walking...holy moly, life is about to change big time for you guys.

Bethany said...

hahaha your description of Jillian is beyond perfect! hahaha her man voice and face! I need to get motivated really badly too! I am a chubby chubby 2 by 4 right now, it's the worst!!! I can't believe how big Presley is getting!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I think my favorite part about this post is that you tried so hard to keep Little Miss P. from walking!! I love it. haha It's been too long. Our streak is over. Let's hang out and break our not hanging out streak. I need to see your hot abs.

ConnieB said...

haha! man voice... you....


So you pretty much inspired me to get back into working out. I want things to be tighter and tighter! I'd like to know what that feels like... ha!

My nails remain undone... holler if you ever wanna go! :D