Tomorrow I will be going from this.
To this.
Horrible, huh? Im sure my gift from Zach is a pet toad so I can look identical to this Old woman. Yes Indeed folks, I turn 23 tomorrow. Oh stop the moaning!Who cares if you are older than me. I am one step closer to 25 which is almost 30 and before you know it my life will be ending. 23 is such a boring number besides being OLD. Nothing significant happens. Usually I love to party all week long but this year I just dont even have the strength. My bones are becoming feeble and my mind is forgetting, and Im just tired, ALL THE TIME! Oh you say its because of my baby. You say its because she is walking, Uh hem, running all day long. You say its because she is into everything and my days consist of pulling her away from things she isnt supposed to be in. You may or may not be right. We will never know. Anyways I will lunching with the some of the people I love most. So If I die while eating Crab Chowder, corn cake and a coconut Italian soda, Just Know I love you all.









16 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) and you are totally NOT old! crazy girl! have fun at lunch!
Ya Whitney...it's true! You're like soooooo old! Like 2 years older than me! You could be my grandma! Let me know if you woke up with wrinkles on your face...just so I know what could happen to me in two years.
hahahahahahahaha! ( and another haha from Dad!)
something is missing.. I partook of the delicious sandwiches, soup, AND cake, but what is this talk of Italian Soda!?!? I missed out big time! Happy Birthday Whit! I love you!
I agree--23 is an awful age.
But your birthday dinner sounds delish.
Happy Day!
Aww, I missed your birthday!
Happy belated b-day you old hag! You crack me up! I love ya girl.
And where did you go to lunch?! Sounds delish.
happy late bday! hope you had a FANTASTICAL day. just think..we're all getting older together woo-hoo! yet we still haven't done any play dates....
I hope you had a great birthday! And don't worry... they eventually listen when you say 'no'. It's not as far away as it feels!
HA! you are too funny!! i feel old too :) and im only 25, but it is so close to 30 which scares the crap outta me just a little! And I think you will be one of those people that looks young forever! congrats :)
(i already have wrinkles and probably a few gray hairs!)
oh and duh,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
Should I just say this is an early birthday wish for next year since I'm that late!!!?? Happy bday you old fart hope it was a good one.
I can't believe I missed this post, and your birthday. I haven't quit laughing since I read it. You absolutely kill me. The good news? You don't look a day over 14. :) You're adorable! And I'll have to think about your trade proposal. I'd probably have to add something else in besides the bike because that cream of tarter is pretty expensive!
Happy Birthday :-)
Your blog is so cute!
Now you make me feel old. I'm 25, haha.
xo.
baha! That face is so funny. I love it..the last one (;
Yesm! I do declare a blog friends luncheon- pronto! Let's talk dates/times...
happy late birthday!!! i ♥ you tons! where do you live? email me at alexahall17@gmail i am bringing you the headband. i am horrible. you are darling!
Okay, enough of the "old lady" drama. :) Happy B-day girl! Your best years are ahead. I promise! Oprah reinvented "the prime". Now that it is the 50s rather than the 40s you've got a ton of living to do still. That should give you consolation as you mourn the fact that you are aging.
So sorry I didn't get a call out to you on the day of....but I WUUUU-V You
P.S. Mom said the lunch was a blast.
Post a Comment