Thursday, March 4, 2010

Put a Smile on your face, make the world a better place

Ive had a fantastic day. Ive been needing this. A fantastic day needs a happy post. So Why am I so happy you ask?

1. Presley slept until 9:45 this morning. Yes you are reading that right 9 freaking 45. uh.mazing!
2. After a month Hiatus I finally over came my laziness and Jillian and I are becoming acquaintences again. We will never be friends. Never I tell ya.

3. I LOVE MY NEW BODY WASH!! I got a coupon for it in the mail and I needed some new bodywash anyway. It smells so good and it makes lots of bubbles and I may or may not pretend to be like the woman on the commercials when they are washing their bodies.


4. Ladies and gentleman I just opened the last Formula can of Presleys life. It feels amazing. Really amazing.


5. My porkchops actually turned out really good tonight for dinner. Our grill sometimes decides to grill good. Theres a different story for the rice though. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate my stove? I hate it. It knows 2 degrees, fire lava hot and off. Sweet ,huh?


6. This perty lady is having a birthday.


Am I hoping this post will maybe entice her to forgive me for calling at 10 at night to wish her a happy birthday? Maybe. But I'll still love her even if she doesnt. Cause were twins, you know. Happy Birthday Christina!! Youre hot. Seriously.

8 comments:

Molly said...

Isn't it amazing what small accomplishments can do for a person's day.... If I shower and put makeup on in addition to my checklist, I consider it a special day.

I hope you got to sleep in until 9:45... or you were probably up at 7 just waiting for her, ha!

I hope your weekend turns out just as great for you!

LOVES.

Brea said...

YAY for happy days! :) they are seriously the best!!!

The Littles said...

OMG my child has never slept in that late...EVER! I love when I have good days it makes me wanna do things!ha

aurora said...

Such a happy post! Well, except for the Jillian part... we aren't buddies either, ha!

Punctuation Mark said...

cute post! have a lovely weekend!

Annie said...

So happy for Miss P with the sleeping and graduation from formula. You have sucessfully made it past the baby stage. Aren't you ready to start it all over again? Please! I want more Ach and Winnie's...this time a little Ach if possible. :)

Congrats on the dinner especially considering your kitchen challenges with a less that perfect stove and oven.

I love Tina too! She is a beautiful woman inside and out.

Lars said...

hey Jillian and I are totally not friends as well! I'm doing the 30 day shred and so far it's kicking my trash!

T+C=N said...

Oh man.. I cant wait until I open Nash's last can of formula.. aaaand I LOVE your skirt you made! I need to get some sewing lessons from you! SERIOUSLY! The pics Connie took of you guys are gorgeous!