Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello World

Wow its been far to long. Does anybody still read my blog anyways? We've been busy. Presley and I are currently moved in to my parents house because Zach left me. Yep he left me ALL ALONE for 3 WHOLE weeks. Zach is in the Phillipines training new employees for Chase, So rather than worry that someone was going to come kill Presley and I in the night and no one would hear it, we moved in with my parents. Woo hoo! I can already tell they are TRULY loving it( HA!). By the way... Its only been 3 days since Zach left and it feels like 3 years. Being a single parent is Hard! I dont like it and wish never do it ever again. Living at my parents personally has been kinda nice. I get to be apart of everything again like Prayers and Scriptures in the morning and I even adopted my old Prayer day. Today. Weston, Kaytlyn, Presley and I pepper the volleyball in the afternoons and watch movies late together. I feel like a kid again.

Ive also joined the 24 hour Fitness "club" like the rest of the neighborhood. Jillian has become quite hard when you have a little one pulling on your legs the whole time and sitting on you when youre trying to do sit ups. Well at the gym... they watch my kid for me! *fist pump* Ive been going strong since Monday. Dont you wish there was instant results? Oh how I wish I could work out one day and my entire body would mold into perfection. Everything would be toned and perky. It used to be like that for me back in the day.What happened? Oh yeah, I had a baby! I told Zach by the time he got home I would be a "toned tanned Goddess". And he told me he would come home my "White stallion". Go figure.

Wish me luck that I actually dont stoop into a depression. I keep telling myself I can make it 3 weeks but then I remember how long 3 weeks is. I vow to not eat everything I see.

14 comments:

ConnieB said...

haha! You're a hoot. And being away from your spouse at ALL is super hard (especially with a kid!)- but it will go by super fast since you have family around! That's a major blessing(:

And.. I read your blog!

The Littles said...

Girl its hard! Having a hubby in the military means gone allll the time! I stay at home all the time without him. And it never gets any easier. I always think someone is gonna break in and kill me and Noah. I laughed when i read that you thought the same thing. That must be so nice to have fam so close and be able to stay with them. Good luck i hope it goes by quick for you.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Three weeks? Are you kidding me? And you're not a ball of udder depression? (Just so you know, the first time I typed that sentence I accidently said utter depression). You're amazing. I would have packed my bags and gone along. I couldn't do it. You rock. And yes, we still totally read your blog. When you update it!

The Clarks said...

Whitney you can do it! This Saturday will be four weeks Bryce has been gone, and I'm also making him come home that day. I couldnt last another week. Haha.

Alexa Mae said...

I love this post girl. You crack me up!! Go you! for going to the gym. That would be the death of me, but for now, i still blame jillian. (started level 1...again!) youuu cannn dooo itttt!!

☂niki. said...

boyd left me for 2 weeks when i was very pregnant. it was really rough, to say the least.

it's always nice to be back with family! makes being a single mama a bit easier. evie and i stayed at my mom's for a week before we came to houston. it still doesn't replace the help you get from the husband though.

good luck!

oh, and we just joined 24 hour also. when we get back let's take a zumba class together! seriously.

Jaron & Abby said...

I totally can feel your pain. Jaron just got back from leaving me for two weeks while he went on an externship in Minnesota. It was so hard by myself for the first 2 days but then my mom moved in with me until he came home. I soon realized that I had it pretty good growing up. I missed Jaron like crazy but living with someone that cleans up after themselves, and waited on me hand and foot helped not think about it too much. :)

Jaron & Abby said...

On and btw for the two nights I was alone I slept with a hunting knife right by my bed. Not sure why... Did I really think I could stab someone??!!

Leilani W. said...

haha... good luck! I'm sure you'll pull through just fine... it'll be an adventurous three weeks!:)

Mars said...

I hope the time flies-doesn't sound fun but at least you're with family! 24 Hour=love! Go to their classes. They're awesome! I love them!

Bay Morris said...

Aw man. Three weeks is a loooooong time. Just tell him he can't go. Easy enough, right?

Scott+Tiffany said...

dude why is the gym such a love/hate relationship. I've been trying to go back now that school is over, it's so hard when you'd rather sleep. So sad about your husband, but I for sure know what you mean about thinking someone will kidnap you. Maybe you will like having an extra motherly figure for Presley : )

Bethany said...

So my mom told me she saw you today! I should probably start going to the gym more often instead of being a chubby chubby two by four and eating everything in sight! We'll have to hang out these next couple weeks since we're neighbors again!!!

Full House said...

Hello are you alive still. I called you today to check on you. I think your body already looks just great but good luck with the new gym regimen. love ya!