Thursday, April 29, 2010

You are my Sunshine



Photobucket
Wasnt todays weather fantastic? Presley and I played outside all day! I love being able to stay home and spend time with Miss P. She sure is fun to play with.

11 comments:

☂niki. said...

LOVE these pics! Simple mommy daughter time is one of lifes greatest pleasures.

ConnieB said...

ooo such cute pictures! Glad you are enjoying the weather too- isn't it fantastic!?

Emily said...

so fun to play outside all day!!! cant wait to be able to see the sun again!! haha so what were some of the foods or things that helped ya out when you were prego???

Breeann said...

These pictures are so darling!! Woohoo, look at her little ponies! You can start calling her ponies now, we retired the name a while ago. It's your turn. I love to see you guys out having fun. I'm confused though when is Arizona weather not fantastic? Love ya!

Lars said...

Hs eis beautiful Whitney! And one day, I'll be done with Grandma and we can come play too! As long as Miss P promises not to steal Carden's toys! Ha ha

Brea said...

Oooo... she is just too CUTE! her cheeks look so yummy! haha I just want to munch on them! haha =)

Iva Messy said...

she is completely darling!

ConnieB said...

I just had to drop by and say- you always leave the nicest comments on my blog. Thanks for being so sweet to me! And... lets do it! Let's go shopping when I get back. Goodness knows with my short torso, I'm gonna need some new shirts to cover up my bulging belly!

The Clarks said...

Whitney dearest I need your address for my baby shower...
e-mail it to bree_lee10@hotmail.com!

Alexa Mae said...

Oh my goodness! She is darling. I love the pics. They captured the beauty of your daughter so perfectly. Love ya girl!!

Full House said...

oh that is a sunshine girl. so fun to see you enjoying time with that little darling.