Monday, April 26, 2010

I dont like Cats

Our house is surrounded by a few acres of land. I love having all that land around us but the land comes with some inappropriate behavior. We have wild cats that live in our yard and Its spring. You get my drift? The have seriously been mating for the last 72 hours straight. Its horrible! It sounds horrible! I feel terrible. Why is it so necessary for them to do their business right by all the windows? Especially at 2 AM RIGHT by OUR window. Its like a brothel outside. I went out once to hopefully split the stinking cats up because I was so sick of listening to their horrible mating noises. 10 cats all ran in different directions away from me. I was horrified! If anyone is looking for a cat please pick some out of my yard. They may keep mice, roaches, and scorpions out of my house but Ive hit my max these last couple of days.

In other news, Presley now has 5 teeth. Dont worry shes cutting her 1 yr. molars! WOOHOO(not)! Yesterday was ROUGH. Sacrament meeting was so horrible with Presley that Zach took her home for the remaining hours of church while I taught music in Primary. At the End of the day when we were so sick of hearing Presleys whining Zach turned to me and said, " We should have just bought a doll." I laughed because this is coming from the man who wants 200 children. He tells me all the time that we should have atleast a dozen. And I compromise with 2 or 3. Weve already started this week better. Last week Presley was waking up at 5:45 on the dot and today she slept in until 7:30. Its was amazing. I almost cried I was so happy.

11 comments:

☂niki. said...

ewww! i hate most cats and to think of stray cats mating outside your window makes my stomach churn.

two cats got in a mad fight in my sister's front yard and there was gobs of fur strewn across the lawn. it was a sight. but the sight i had in my mind of 10 cats running away from you after doin their bidness is much more burning.

good luck with the teeth situation. i'm experiencing a little of it myself. evie's first tooth cut through last week. i'm so scared of the day she bites me!

QueenBee said...

Ba ha ha! Oh Whitney that is hilarious and crappy all at the same time. The cats by us have horrible fights all night long, right by OUR window. Super fun!

Debbie said...

Isn't sleep bliss!!! Glad she had a happier day yesterday.

The Littles said...

I hate cats too! Our neighbors cat always poops in our yard! And it is really loud at night mating too! Love your pics at the top of you blog tooo cute! Im all about only having 2 kids your husband is crazy wanting so many!

Molly said...

Cats are big rats! Gross, I'm sorry.

My mom used to pay my brother to shoot the stray cats in our back yard with a bb gun... it was never to kill, but to scare away. Just a little nip on the foot.

It worked... does Zach have good aim?

Jonathan and Sarah said...

First of all, Eeww! You are so funny how you explain everything though. Porter almost has five teeth now too. That is so funny that you said that about Zach wanting a dozen kids because Jonathan totally says that we're going to have 12 kids all the time! Oh men... I must say, I would take cat mating sounds over scorpions anyday! Just get some earplugs.

Mars said...

eew sicknast. Seriously. Why would it have to be right out your window when there is lots of land around? Dumb cats.

Poor Presley. I hope you get some blissful sleep this week!

PS Sorry I missed the jewelry party :( I had to take my car to get fixed and it turned into a 3 hour ordeal. ugh.

The Clarks said...

Sick I hate cats. Loathe entirely. If that was going on outside our window, I'm pretty sure Bryce would be out with his shotgun within seconds! Ps, I'm game for a thrift shopping party!

Tara Williams said...

Hi Whitney! Thanks so much! I can't believe your little babe is already one, she's beautiful. I can't believe how old YOU are!!...makes me feel ancient=( You will forever be Kims little girl running around the house during mutual...good times. You're mom was the greatest. p.s I loathe cats..ugh.

Chelsee Bingham said...

Oh my goodness I HATE cats as well!!! I'm also starting to hate birds. There is one that pecks at our fire place over and over again around 4am! I can't stand it, so I for sure feel your pain!!

Jami said...

This was entertaining!
PS: will you watch coco while we are in Florida? Hahah