Zach has been gone for 8 days 4 hours and 49 minutes. But whos counting? Only 12 more days to go!! Woot Woot! He's been exhausted this last week. He sleeps during the day and works during the night because they want him to still work OUR hours. They are 15 hours ahead of us. His body is all mixed up. His mental state is a little off too. See....

I had to bribe him to give me a smile.
He really is having a good time. We are missing him but we love talking to him over Skype. Ive only "lost it" one time when talking to him. Out of 8 days Im pretty proud of myself.Presley and I are doing great. She is finally starting to sleep better at night. Thank heavens! We start swimming lessons tomorrow and we go to the gym and she plays in the kids club everyday. Right now shes running up and down the hall laughing. Im so glad my family agreed to let us stay. I did have to do some arm twisting but they finally gave in. ;)









7 comments:
Those pictures are killing me. You're still going to the gym?! You're amazing. You're going to be one hot mamma when he gets home. (Insert the inappropriate comment I was considering typing but decided to leave out here.) Happy Memorial Day!
Yay good job! You're practically halfway there! You got it girl.
You are awesome. Almost done! and good job on the gym....you rock girl!!
Whitney, You should paint the chevrons in your home, I seriously LOVE THEM. But, Warning you....It's very time consuming. But well worth the time!!! -p.s. Presley is so CUTE!
We love skype too for talking to the grandkids. Presley is so adorable! It sounds like Zach will be home for Father's Day. I'm you're doing well!
Glad you guys have skype! Way to go to the gym!
Hey Whitney...so how are you hanging in there?! I for one think your lucky!! haha! It was good seeing you the other day...you look great!
Post a Comment