Ah! Look how big and beautiful she is! I am beside myself that we're not coming there to see you guys. seriously. I'm currently trying to bargain for a jan or february trip. It's been much too long!!! Ok I will quit moping~Miss P is a darling lady bug and such a sweet little tink:)
I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR POST ON MY BLOG! THANK YOU! GAH YOUR DAUGHTER PRESLEY IS AMAZING. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I AM BUYING ZANTEC TODAY FYI THANK YOU!!!!
Zach and I have been married since August 2006. In March of 2009 We were blessed with the cutest baby in the world, Presley Denise, but we like to call her Miss P. She has developed quite the spunky personality.She sure keeps us on our toes!We are loving this adventure we call life and try our best to document it.
12 comments:
haha love the face. Cutest little lady bug ever!
hahaha no way! love it. cute,cute, cute!
love her.
so grown up!! time flys!! she made a very cute lady bug!!
she is so stinkin cute! precious little lady bug!
oh my gosh cute!!
Love it! She is stinkin cute!
OH MY how cute is she! She looks SO grown up!
How are ya stranger? Feels like it's been forever- I never got to talk your ear off at the wedding... I'm depressed.
haha! She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting, crazy crazy.
OH MY GOSH! She is SO darling. Cant believe how much she's grown. what a doll face :)
Ah! Look how big and beautiful she is! I am beside myself that we're not coming there to see you guys. seriously. I'm currently trying to bargain for a jan or february trip. It's been much too long!!!
Ok I will quit moping~Miss P is a darling lady bug and such a sweet little tink:)
I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR POST ON MY BLOG! THANK YOU! GAH YOUR DAUGHTER PRESLEY IS AMAZING. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I AM BUYING ZANTEC TODAY FYI THANK YOU!!!!
Post a Comment