Friday, September 30, 2011

Shake Your Groove Thang

Westwood High Schools Homecoming 2011 and 50th Anniversary.

Yes, that's my Dad. He was the star of the parade and Halftime show. You all know now where I get my sweet dance moves from! He and I worked very hard on his John Travolta 'Saturday Night Fever' dance moves. Hours and Hours... Okay 10-15 minutes. Presley could hardly stand it that her Pompa was on a float without her. She kept saying, "Hey that's my Pompa!" He was so nice to throw lots of Tootsie rolls her way. She loved it. Can you believe I didn't even get a picture of Presley, Grace and Penny in their special Homecoming attire? They looked SOOOO cute!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

that is definitely a classic photo!!

Bethany said...

Typical Keith Deering right there! haha

ConnieB said...

why didn't my school do anything cool like this?