Saturday, December 17, 2011

Well Hello there!

Hello! (echo, echo echo)
Good news! We're still alive! After I pulled up our blog today to go read everyone elses, Zach asked," we still have a blog?" Yes, indeed we do. Although it has been months(2 to be exact) since my last blog post we have been staying busy.
Presley is obsessed with the Phoenix zoo right now. She asks almost everyday if we can go. Thanks to my parents being zoo members and getting free tickets we have gone a lot. Sometimes by ourselves, sometimes with friends. Her favorite thing about the zoo... wait for it.... is the carousel. :) That girl could ride the carousel all day if I was willing to fork over the money, cash, dow, but I'm not, so we settle for 1 ride and the little girl is content.
Thankfully after countless hours of me pushing and Presley swinging, the swing has broke.
It was a bit chilly this morning so she insisted on having her polka dot blanket. This photo was taken approximately 5 minutes before said swing came tumbling down. Luckily no one was hurt and Presley asks almost everyday if her "daddy will fix it." Does this make me a bad mom? Im not kidding, she will literally swing all day!
We were the Flinstones for Halloween. My costume stunk. Zach and Presleys were awesome.
Yes that is a REAL dog bone in Presley's hair. Zoey was kind enough to let P borrow it for the night.
Hopefully I can get my act together and we can all be blog friends again!!! I promise to blog more if you promise to read it. Deal?

3 comments:

HolliJo said...

You're so cute! I love your blog. Please please please post more. I promise I'll read. We miss you guys. And the Phoenix warmth!

ConnieB said...

I'm with hollijo there- do blog more! Your family and you are too cute. Miss you! We're movig back though! ... In like 5 years. Lol. I'll probably still have my blog by then

ConnieB said...

ps I just noticed you still have my first ever photography button up! Oh my old school! Haha!

Thanks for being supportive! :)