My dad is a man that truly supports his state sporting events. I can remember going to Suns, Rattlers and Diamondback games all the time because he was a season ticket holder. This year my dad decided to be a season ticket holder for ASU football. He is an alumni of ASU and he really supports his school. When my dad told me he had season tickets I told him Zach and I would be delighted to take those off his hands at any time. Well, last week he gave them to my brother Kyle. So after a bit of roughing up, my dad called on Friday with tickets for Zach and I and two friends. So immediately we called the Porters. They are really good friends that we met in our ward and we love spending time with them. The tickets we had were not right next to each other so Lauren and I sat two rows behind Zach and Jason. I wish I would have taken a picture of Jason's face when we arrived to our seats. He was so excited and turned around and said "Im on the front row!"Lauren and I chatted most of the time while Zach and Jason were concentrating more on screaming at the sidelines of the other team, standing up so the lady behind them couldnt see, and throwing up their sun devil signs when ASU did something amazing.The game started off really bad for ASU. Five minutes into the first quarter Oregon State had already made 2 touchdowns. But ASU was not going to give up. They ended up winning 44-32.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
ASU football with the Porters
Posted by
Whitney
at
8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Wow, you did get good seats!!! I'm glad the game turned around and ASU was able to pull it out. Always makes going to the game more fun when your team wins!!
It seems you two are quite the football fans...I never knew! :)
i miss going to those games! Hopefully i can change my loyalties to BYU and get into those games!
Post a Comment