All 12 hours of it! All of you knowing it was Labor Day today, Zach suggested since we didn't have school we should have a Lord Of the Rings(extend version) Marathon. He has been wanting to watch these movies for quite sometime now so I agreed. We were over at Mom and Dad Vance's house yesterday for Sunday dinner and began talking about our marathon plans. They were happy to join in on the plans. They also invited Zach's cousins Sean and Sam. So this morning we drove over to their house and began watching. It was a little harder for me than I thought it would be to sit there and watch. I really like the series but 12 hours worth took a big toll on me. By the last movie I was beginning to become restless and than I thought I was going crazy. The day consisted of a lot of eating, a lot of laughing and a lot of movie watching. It was really fun to be together.Mom Vance and I decided since we had a Lord of the Rings marathon our next marathon needed to be Pride and Prejudice. But need I remind you that series is only 5 hours long. We could watch it 2 times and then another movie after in the time we watched this series.The boys weren't gung ho about our suggestion. Oh well! You will have to check out my in-laws blog for pictures!
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Aw I know! I heard about your "Lord of the Rings" All Day Festival! Im so sad we werent there to experience the fun with you all! Its really fun up here in provo, but i still miss mesa and all the family, Im already counting down the days till we can come back down to visit everyone! We love you, and hope everything is going well down there! Ill try to post pictures soon!
So did you have dreams of wizards and goblins and orks (or whatever they are called)??? I think that this might be a good argument for us watching Pride and Prejudice....don't you think our men folk would rather us have sweet dreams as opposed to nightmares!!!teehee It was fun to spend the day together though especially since we got some of that delicious white chocolate popcorn that you have been telling us about! :)
We are friends with a bunch of nerds.....
lol Jk we love ya! A movie day like that sounds like fun!
Way to take one for the team! Next time you definitely deserve a chick flick!
thanks whit, but the W and the Z were there, we jsut did them on the other side... of course we couldnt forget you two!!:)
Post a Comment