As many of you know Zach and I have a chocolate toy poodle named Zoey. Today she went to the groomers and I thought I had to take pictures because she had really long hair. You could hardly see her eyes. She looked like this little poof ball. I did this because the last time Zoey went to the groomers they completely shaved her and I mean almost bald! It was a very traumatic day for me. Im sure I will hear about that later...Remembering how ridiculous she looked last time I thought I needed to do a before and after shot just so you could all see. Well Zoey didnt turn out as bad as I thought she would. She can actually see! I have to admit though... my favorite look for Zoey is right in the middle of these picture. What do you all think?
Friday, August 31, 2007
Zoey Before and After...
Posted by
Whitney
at
10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I'm with you. It's nice to see her eyes but I think that I like her better with a little bit more hair. She, on the other hand, is probably one happy little puppy. XOXOXO to you!!!
She looks so cute! I didn't know that you had a puppy! Zoey is such a nice name for her!
Post a Comment