Thanks to my friend Niki Taylor I have been officially tagged. Sorry It has taken me so long Zach told me I had to do it today. Ive never done this before so here it goes...
4 jobs I have had...
1. Itz your Mall production worker
2. Wright House setup/cleanup
3.Dance Instructor
4. Musical Theater teacher
4 Places I have lived...
1. 635 W. Camino Circle
2. 631 W. Camino Circle
3. 835 N. Lafayette
4. 6101 S Wilson
(Never lived outside of Mesa or Tempe AZ)
4 Favorite TV shows...
1. The Office
2. What not to Wear
3. So you think you can Dance
4. HGTV anything
4 Favorite foods...
1. Ice Cream... Rocky Road. Mint Chip, Cookie Dough
2. Mexican Food
3. Popcorn and Hot tamales... I know, but its so good!
4. Basically anything... Italian, Seafood. I love it ALL!
4 websites I frequent...
1. My blog
2. All of my family/friends blogs
3. email
4. Wells Fargo.. Got to keep a hold on the money.
4 places I would rather be....
1. DISNEYLAND!!!!!(shocker I know)
2. On a beach in Mexico
3. Europe somewhere
4. New York City
4 Favorite movies...
1. On an Island with You
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
3. Sound of Music
4. Seven brides for Seven brothers
4 People I Tag...
1. Mary
2. Alissa
3. Mom Vance
4. Annie
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Tag Im It!
Posted by
Whitney
at
3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Ok, so I'm new to this blog tagging stuff and am not sure what I need to do. Do I answer the same questions and then tag 4 more people?? That might be tricky to come up with 4 other bloggers since most that I know are the same as you but I will give it a whirl once I know what I am supposed to answer.xoxoxo PS (maybe we need to talk your mom into doing a blog!!!! teeheehee)
I so love Seven Brides for Seven Brothers too! I had a feeling we were kindred spirits...now I know why.
Yes Mom, you do the same questions I did and then you tag 4 people but since we know the same people instead of just tagging each other back and forth you can just end it there.Love you, Have fun!
Whit, I need you to send me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog authorized viewer list. vanceannie@hotmail.com
Post a Comment