Today started off with a BANG! I got to go out with some of my girlfriends this morning for breakfast(Melanie and Sally were missing due to work and vacation). It was so fun being able to catch up with them. Most of us girls have been best friends since kindergarten and others joined as soon as we hit Junior High.After highschool graduation our lives sort of pulled us all in different directions. We try to keep in contact as best as we can but sometimes it can be challenging. No Matter how long it has been since we've talked, when we get together its like we just saw each other yesterday.Im sure TC Eggingtons thanks us for the non-stop chatter that was going on. We did this breakfast in honor of Jill moving up to Utah to attend UVSC and Brittany moving to Conneticut to attend a Dental Hygiene School. As I look back on my prime growing up years I am so thankful for friends that were such good examples. These girls will always be my "sisters". It was great fun and I can't wait until Christmas for our annual Girls Christmas party. Zach had an exciting day today as well. He and his friend Tyler strolled on down the Salt River this morning. It might not have ended the way Zach wanted(his phone got wet and is now broken), but he had fun catching up with Tyler who lives in Utah and works as a pilot. Zach and I are so grateful for good friendships. We love getting to spend time with our friends. Below you will see us girls- Bethany, Myself, Jill, Erica, Brittany and Tracy.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Girls(and Boys)Just Wanna Have Fun!
Posted by
Whitney
at
8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Girlfriends are the best!! I treasure the friendships that I have made over the years and even though we don't get together very often at all, the closesness you feel we never go away!! Glad to hear you were able to get together with so many of your friends!
What a great opportunity to reconnect. They look like a great bunch!
Post a Comment