Well, I just finished Dance camp week. I can't tell you how much I love teaching the things that I love so much. Dance being one of those things. It is absolutely amazing how fast these kids pick things up. I got to teach the "babies" ballet, it was so fun watching them keep their backs straight and heels together in first position. They were definitely the cutest and best ballerinas ever. I would tell them that their heels needed to kiss and everytime they would do it they would make a kissing sound. I also got to teach musical theater, one of the other things I love! I love to sing and I love to teach others to sing. I have the best job ever!!! Sometimes, I have to admit that I don't feel that way. Zach is busily keeping A Ward Fence running. He is working so hard and I'm so grateful for him. He does so much for our family. He really helps things run smoothly. I love him so much.We are about to celebrate our ONE year anniversary! Time has gone by so fast! It is crazy it has already been one year. Im very excited for the many more years I get to spend with him.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Congratulations on your one year anniversary! You and Zach are such an adorable couple. I feel the same way you do about teaching! I love it but sometimes it's quite challenging!!
Yea!!! I'm sure that you do a great job keeping those little ones on their toes!! After last night, I'll bet you and Zach could even teach them a thing or two about bowling!! teehee It was fun to all be together!
Post a Comment