Well, It's official Zach and I have been married one year and two days exactly. We both are wondering, where did the time go? This probably was the fastest year of my life! We started off the day sleeping until 10( we dont usually do this so I thought I'd better write it down.) Zach hurried off to work while I got ready to do girl things( shopping and getting my nails done) with my mom and little sister. Zach surprised me with a beautiful arrangement of flowers when he got home from work and then we then hurried off to our 7:15 dinner reservation at Maggiano's. It's on the corner of Frank Lloyd Wright and Scottsdale road. It was fantastic, you all must go! I ordered the Lobster Ravioli and Zach ordered the Baked Ziti and Italian Sausage. YUMMY!!! I am so thankful for Zach and for the love he has for me. I always joke and say" Zach you are the keeper of my heart". But the truth is, he is and will forever be. Below are some pictures we took of our wonderful evening. You will see a few pictures of a really tall blue stile. As many of you know I am in school for Interior Design and I could not pass up taking a picture of one of Frank Lloyd Wright's creations. I thought it was really cool!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Zach and I turned ONE!
Posted by
Whitney
at
3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Very cool evening. Our props to our Zach for doing such a good job showing his love for our dear sweet Whitney!!!
Oh how cute! Congrats on the one year!! You both look adorable!
Post a Comment