Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Night Lights

My Brother Kyle(#51) is the starting center on Westwood High School's football team. If you put Kyle and I next to each other you would never guess we were from the same family. Me being 5'2 1/2''(I have to put the 1/2 in there it makes me sound taller, I know I know but short people tend to do that) and 108 pounds at age 20(almost 21) and him being 6'2'' and 225 pounds at age 17(almost 18).I try really hard to be a supportive sister so instead of just going to home games, Zach and I went with my parents to South Mountain High School for Westwood's away game tonight. IT WAS HOT!!!Westwood had its troubling moments but luckily so did South Mountain. We were a little worried going to this game because South Mountain has scored 120 points in their last 2 games combined. After a few stressful moments or should I say Quarters,Westwood ended up Victorious! Im so proud of my siblings and all their accomplishments. Im so thankful for them and for the closeness we share. Im just hoping I can make some of Weston's football games so he doesnt think I dont love him.




























































































Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Whit, what great pictures you were able to get!!! I loved the one with the "guys" holding hands! tee hee Actually I loved all of the pictures as they told the story of the game! Good job! Go Warriors, Go Kyle!!! Tell him congrats on the hard fought game.

Annie said...

Yes, kudos on the photo essay. You are doing so well! :)
What a cute sister you are too. I know it has got to mean so much to him that you go to his games.