Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Car Trouble UGH!

You know it seems like right after you take your car in, something else always goes wrong. And ever since my rear end accident last year , my car hasnt been the same. I had quite the scary experience as I was doing 70+ on the freeway last night. My car started doing crazy things. I hurried and got off the next exit and called Zach. After we talked about the sounds that were going on in the car, I called AAA( thanks dad for the card!) Zach hurried to my rescue and sat and waited for AAA to come. Well we got bored and I was so grateful I had my camera with me. Zoey even came too because its not a party without her! When AAA finally came and towed my car to my parents house I hurried to take a picture and the guy made fun of me. He said what a boring life I must have that I would take pictures of my car breaking down. I just kept saying " I blog." See Annie, dedication. Turns out there was something electrically wrong with my transmission.Thank you 3 year warranty! So the Jeep should be back to us tomorrow.






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Annie said...

You crack me up...I can't believe you are still giving me credit for your blog obsession! One of these days you are going to have to take responsibility for your own actions my dear. :) Your blog addiction is no one elses fault but your own. tee hee! :) I love it Whit! And the next time someone gives you a wierd look for taking a picture of something, you just tell them to mind their own business...okay maybe not in so many words...be polite of course. Love ya dear one!

Debbie said...

The worst is always car trouble. I hope they get it all squared away for you this time so you don't have to keep taking it back in!!!! Zoey looks so cute!