I think babies are following me. Every where I turn someone is either pregnant or just having a baby. Do you think this could be a sign? ha ha. Between Annie and Christina 4 months ago to Jami and Liza this last week there are babies everywhere in my family. Scott and Liza's baby Ellie Jean( everytime I say her name I break out in Michael Jackson's " Billy Jean" ) was born on Thursday and Zach and I are so excited for them. She is goregeous!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
The babies are following you. They're watching your every move and reporting your actions to the mother ship hovering above the earth. When you're least expecting it one will crawl inside your body using you as it's host. At the appropriate time it will come forth consume all of your material and emotional resources and then toss you aside. Be afraid. Be very afraid!
Daddy
Theriot
Ok, Kevin, that was too funny...but somewhat true! We are watching and waiting, though, Whit. You know that you're next!!! (Well I guess Alissa could be right up there with you!)
I know isnt he great!I hope Im next... I seriously am counting down. And to think we all thought I never would.
You dad is hilarious! Now stop blogging, you're wasting time...get down to the baby business. :)
I'm thinkin its a sign!!! You better bust a move before you get too far behind! ;)
Whitney hi how have you been. I didn't know you were married either. That is so crazy. You two look so cute together. How long have you been married? That's funny that you are getting a little baby hungry. I don't think I had time to get baby hungry I had a surprise pregnacy a month after our wedding. It is really great though so I wouldn't change a thing.
Post a Comment