Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Weston is Loved!

I know my last 2 blogs have been about football. I promise you Im not that die hard fan you all think I am. I just love my husband and love my brothers. Its only fun watching football games when I know who is playing or I have someone to talk to, because us girls know you cant talk to the men during the game. I finally was able to go to Weston's 2nd to last football game today. Hes #5. My whole family never thought Weston would play football. But it being his 9th grade year, I guess if youre "cool" you play(well he says anyway).He actually has started to like playing the sport. He never really had great football experiences with Pop Warner and club football. He gets to actually catch the ball and hit people. They didnt win but it was still fun watching.






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

I know what you mean about football posts! My whole blog is about Luke and his football season! =) I dont mind though! I wish we had you guys here to come to his games with me. You sound like fun and dedicated fans of football!

Debbie said...

And to think that I didn't think Zach was really into football, unless it's a bowl game. Goes to show what college will do for a person!!

Cheryl said...

I like to watch games when I know someone playing too. Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Annie said...

Whatever, you secretly wish you could be a football player you love it so much. :)

Whitney said...

Ha ha Annie, could you imagine...