Wednesday, November 14, 2007

DISNEYLAND COUNTDOWN!!!!

For Thanksgiving week Zach and I are going to Disneyland with my side of the family. I have to say this so maybe the Vances will schedule a trip sometime in the near future but this will be our 4th time going with my family in the last 2 years together. So if you guys want to catch up we better get to planning. Most of you already know this but Disneyland is like my home away from home. In my lifetime I have probably been over 50 times. I love it. It holds many childhood memories. I cant wait to take our children so they can create family memories.My favorite part is watching my dad at Disneyland. He, like myself has had many wonderful memories there with his family.Now that both of his parents are gone I think he delights in reliving those memories with us. I thought I would share some photos that I hunted for in some of my moms old photo books. I couldnt find the priceless one where my parents have me on a "leash" when I was younger so sorry about that.The one of me and my brother Kyle flexing is one of the trips where we dominated Dinseyland... the score Us 1, Disneyland 0. 5 MORE DAYS!!!







10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love Disneyland too! We have lots of fun memories and our family went last week-end and had a blast! I want to go again on New Year's Day! It's nice to see that we're not the only ones that love Disneyland!

Mary said...

Oh I love it! That seems like a fun family tradition! I want to do that!!! When I grow up and get married Whitney and have kids, our families can go together!! FIVE times a year! Well maybe not that many, but you get the point!

Jaron & Abby said...

Is that you as a little girl you are so cute. Sounds like you had fun in disney land. Cute pictures.

☂niki. said...

Those red cat eye glasses rad. Love em!

Debbie said...

Too cute!!! We will definitely plan a trip next year when everyone can all go together. Have a great time. We will miss not being together for Thanksgiving but there's always next year!!!

Jami said...

I love it! I can't wait to take grace there...disneyland creates the best pictures!

BrignBrett Duncan said...

Hi Whitney!!! I'm so glad i found you on here!! I'm lovin this whole blogging world!! Everyone is on here it's hilarious!!! So how are you doing? Hows married life you seem so happy!! keep in touch! Hope your doing well!

Luke and Niki said...

Hey just letting you know you have been tagged! Read my blog


ps love the mickey hat!!!! See you both in 4 weeks!

Stacey Crewse said...

How fun!! It's great to find other family members just as crazy about Disneyland like we are! We went a couple weeks ago and are planning on going again in 2 weeks! Jason and Jessie got the All day Fast Pass! We hope you do too! Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jen&Joe said...

Well i love that everyone has blogs now.. Its a great way to catch up with people that you dont run into that often. So any babies yet for you? well i love your in laws.. there the nicest ever..There actually in my husbands(joe)parents ward.. and we had actually did a temple session with them and i ended up fainting cause of being pregnant and they were just so nice helping me out.. They are great!! So tell me how have you been?