Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday Morning Activites

Back in May my parents gave Zach money for his birthday so he could go buy Guitar Hero 2. Then I thought to myself" Oh great, Thanks a lot mom and dad." A couple of months ago Zach convinced me to play.... well I wasnt very good so I pretty much HATED the game. This morning we woke up pretty early due to Zoey sleeping with us last night. She was in her" gated community" for like 8 hours last night so I felt really bad so we let her come cuddle with us in our bed which ended up being all night. This morning since we were up so early I decided to make breakfast and while doing that Zach whips out Guitar hero( he hasnt played in months). So again convincing me to play... I tried this time and had the determination to keep going! We ended up fighting over whos turn it was. I dont think Im hooked but I could play from time to time. The whole family participated.Dont I look FABULOUS in the morning? Please dont be jealous!I had to get my glasses out so I could see which note I was supposed to be playing.. Ha ha!









Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jami said...

I totally wish that I looked like you ANYTIME!!! you are hott..I ment that for whitney, not zachy poo! I love that you two are spending quality time together...sometimes me and spencer both get up really early ( like 5 in the morning), and then feed grace...wait..I don't think that counts as quality time, anywho, sounds like fun!

Annie said...

I have heard great things about this game. Could you please invite us over next time we're in town so we can play too? I'll bring the carmel corn! :)

Mary said...

haha!! I love that game!!! It's the best! Me and my friends always play it! My Asian friend is really good at it too...as well as every other video game invented! Him and his family have Halo wars...it's hilarious!

Debbie said...

Too funny!! I couldn't help but have visions of Liza and her invisible guitar moves. You'll have to ask for a performance when she gets back. She's really good! haha Now wonder you guys were so tired this morning....you stayed up all night playing the guitar!!!!! :)

Whitney said...

Annie you are totally invited.. with or with out the caramel corn!!!

Melanie said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I know you don't know me, but Zach does. I'm from the California Jenks family...the oldest...Melanie (I'm Christina's age). Nice to meet you :-)!! Looks like you 2 are happily married!! Enjoy it!

☂niki. said...

That's awesome!! Boyd and I bought guitar hero and bust it out every now and again too. I'm getting pretty good! Oh and you know Boyd loves my troll moves! Can't learn those ones in dance class!

Cam and Mele said...

Hey!!! Woohoo glad you found my blog;) And I love the last pic, leg in the air is a must when playing guitar hero:D