Sunday, November 4, 2007

Which Jane Austen Character are you?

I am Emma Woodhouse!

Take the Quiz here!

7 comments:

Alissa Melody said...

who is Jane Austen?

Debbie said...

Who is Jane Austen!!!!!!!!! Alissa, I can see that we have not properly initiated you into the family!! I think the 6 hour Pride and Prejudice ought to do it, don't you Whit? A lack, I so wanted to be Elizabeth Bennet because I love her character so much but it turned out that I was Elinor Dashwood. I guess I'm too practical for my own good!

Whitney said...

Alissa I cant even believe you said that!!! Oh dont make plans for thanksgiving you and I are watching Jane Austen book movies! Hooray!

Brittany said...

That quiz is so fun. Which book is your character from? I need to refresh myself on Jane Austen. I was Elizabeth Bennet. I don't know if that is right though because I didn't know what half of those words meant. But I love her so I was happy.

Annie said...

I'm Elinor Dashwood which made me smile because I always knew my mom and I had a lot if similarities but that just confirmed it! :)

Jami said...

I know I am not a proper member of the Vance family...but I too was elinor dashwood...I don't really think I am much like her, but I do love her character..so I am happy with the results.

Cara Fish said...

Whitney! I can't believe you took that quiz...you are hilarious. Yea! We're blog friends, now! Love and miss you!