Saturday, February 9, 2008

Reflections of Christ

I just wanted to let you all know of the new exhibit at the Mesa Temple Visitors Center. Its called " Reflections of Christ" and is AWESOME! Mark Mabry did an wonderful job of portraying important events in Christs Life and I want all of you take a trip to the Visitors Center and look at these beautiful photographs and Documentary Video of the entire process. Zach and I went today and I felt the Spirit so strong and I want to share that feeling with everyone. The actual Reflections of Christ website is currently under construction so go to http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/ and you will be able to see some videos of the process.

4 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

I just heard about it today at church and I realy want to go there as soon as possible. Now you made me really want to go. Thanks for sharing. It sounds amazing!

Debbie said...

I was so excited to hear about the exhibit that I was going to see if Dad and I could go today before church but we didn't get the chance. Then when we got to church we found out that our "empty nesters' FHE group is going there tomorrow for FHE. Yippeeee! Thanks for letting us know all about it.

☂niki. said...

i'm glad your spreadin the love!! it's so amazing, isn't it? i know exactly how you feel about wanting to share it with everyone. actually...if people want to see more about it, they should go to youtube and search "reflections of christ" there are lots of little clips on there!

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

We loved those pictures! It is amazing!