Well its official! The big 2-1 has come my way. I had a wonderful birthday thanks to family and friends. Zach got up early because I had class at 8:15 and made me breakfast. I was actually really impressed. The last time Zach made breakfast I ended up redoing it because he managed to burn the scrambled eggs. One of my friends Bethany brought me the most delicious chocolate chip cookies to class. They were so good!!!! I skipped out on my internship and went and got a very needed pedicure with my Mama and then headed out to lunch at Paradise Bakery with My parents, brother Kyle, Zach, Grandma and Grandpa, aunt Jodi and mom Vance. After lunch it was back to school until 10. That was the only downer of the whole day. I mean come on who wants to go to school until 10 on their birthday. Thanks to all who called and text me on my birthday, even those Zach text first to tell you text me and say Happy birthday it was quite a surprise to get " Happy birthday" from lots of unknown phone numbers. I thoroughly enjoyed all the Singing left on my answering machine(Annie and Vance, Liza Denmark and Addie)... sorry I didnt answer I was in class!Love you all!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
It sounds like you had a good birthday! Sorry we couldnt be there to celebrate it with you!
Happy birthday Whitney! You are so beautiful! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday and got lots of birthday wishes! It's always fun to celebrate! I love birthdays and I like to stretch it out as long as possible!!
Could you have birthdays more often!!! Yours was way fun and much more exciting for me than my own! We love you!!
Happy Birthday! When I turned 21 I kind of wanted to go to QT and buy one of those fruity-looking alcoholic drinks..."Mike's" something or other. Just because I could.
I didn't, but I'm still thinking about it (5 months later).
We'll sing to you any day. Glad you had a good one. Welcome to the adult world...you're official! :) 21
sounds like fun :) guess what, i quit dance. nick is a freak a leak!
Well, I'll have to fully explain in person, but Nick was just getting a little too cocky-inviting all his friends to dance and showing off for them and ignoring us and also just being a little bit inappropriate.
Post a Comment