Our friend Tyler was in town from Utah with his "special" friend Maren and they invited us to go Hiking, Michael and his wife Deanna also came with. I have to admit hiking was not on my to do list for today. When Zach asked if I wanted to go I agreed but secretly wished he would be to tired to wake up early and go. Well we ended up going anyways and we had a great time. We took Zoey with us and I have to say Hiking is one of Zoey's many talents. She amazes me everyday... she knows lots of tricks, she is pretty much an Olympic swimmer and now she hikes with the best of them. We got a lot of " OH look at the cute puppy" and lots of " can she make it up the rocks?". There were quite a number of Horses on our trail today and Zoey kicked in to protective mode and grawled at them like she was some kind of ferocious dog. The people on the horses just laughed. We had such a fun time!
P.S: yes Zach and I are wearing matching jackets. We thought it would be funny to act like we were HARDCORE hikers.What do you think? Pretty hardcore huh?
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Its a great day for a Hike
Posted by
Whitney
at
10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
YES! You guys are SOOO hard core...I loved that zoey came, she is so cute walking with her daddy! she is such a talet!
Wow, you are truly hard core!!! Glad you were able to go and have such a good time. We love hiking in our family so it was good to hear that you enjoyed it!!
I love the the matching jump suits! If only i can get Luke to go hiking....lol
You two do look really hardcore! I wish I could be like you two!! Maybe when I get married and go on a hike we'll buy matching jackets too! That's a great plan Whitney! Thanks for the idea!
You two do look really hardcore! I wish I could be like you two!! Maybe when I get married and go on a hike we'll buy matching jackets too! That's a great plan Whitney! Thanks for the idea!
I love the matching jackets. You guys ARE hardcore.
Post a Comment