Friday, January 4, 2008

First Post of 2008

My cousin-in-law Spencer has been quite angry with me lately. He says he has been checking our blog EVERYDAY for updates and he has been very disappointed that I havent updated in awhile SO... SPENCER THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. We spent this Holiday season with our favorite people in the whole world... OUR FAMILIES!! Of course I had my camera with me all the time... and of course I forgot to take pictures! So its just words this time. Sorry.

Christmas Eve and Christmas day were spent running back and forth between My family and Zach's family. Christmas Eve we had Palistine(or Pakistan either one works, HA HA, sorry funny story) dinner with The Vance family.Then we ran to my parents house for their annual Deering/Parker/Dascanio Christmas eve party and talent show. We woke up Christmas morning opened our presents to each other in our bed, got showered and hurried over to my parents house for gifts and then hurried over for German Pancakes at the Vances... I had been craving those pancakes since last Christmas! After pancakes and opening our perfect Christmas present... A GRILL( Thanks mom and dad Vance!)we again were off... over to the Parkers we went for more breakfast and more presents. We were truly given so many things from our families and we are so grateful for them all. Thanks Annie for our "keep warm" present We loved it!!! We had dinner over at the Vances with Christina, Waylon and their kids, Grandpa and Grandma Baker and Aunt Carol(mom Vances sister) who I met for the first time. As you can tell there was a lot of food involved in our Christmas holiday.

On New Years Eve Zach woke up at 5:30 to go play some basketball... and you can only imagine me trying to talk him in to going out( sorry Cara and Evan we totally stink) But I did talk him in to going over to his sister Christinas house to eat pizza, play Games and watch Count of Monte Cristo with Mom and Dad Vance,Andrew and Alissa and Christina's family. He almost fell asleep. But we rang in the New Year with them. My Family had headed up to Utah and left us here! We Wish you all a Happy New Year and maybe with this New Year I can be better at Updating my blog.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Nice to see a new post!! It was such fun to spend new year's together. We are so lucky to have you as a part of the family!

Annie said...

I read the whole thing dispite the fact that you had NO pictures...now that's a dedicated sister! :)
Wow, you guys were crazy busy on Christmas. We missed seeing you this year. Hopefully next year we'll all be reunited for Christmas.
Glad you like the gift. I thought after your blog post about freezing in your house that you definitely needed something to help you keep warm. Love you!

Alissa Melody said...

That was such a fun vacation, I wish we werent so busy when we come down there, i wish we could have spent more time with eachother! Im coming downthere in a couple months by myself for my cousins wedding (andrews not gonna be able to make it cuz of school) but im in the line so i gotta go, but anyways while im down there we have to go to a sisters lunch! maybe we can even get christina away from all the munchkins to join us!

Debbie said...

Love the new look of your blog. Can't wait to read a new post!! tee hee