Friday, January 18, 2008

Goodbye Winter vacation, We'll miss you!

Well its officially over. No more sleeping in, no more late nights up(well for me anyway), no more spending time with our families, and no more seeing each other!Spring semester has definitely started. This semester will be the busiest semester so far in my education. I have completely committed suicide by taking 15 credits(mostly night classes, UGH), an internship where I move furniture like a crazy person(my body is not happy about that) and 3 jobs. I hope I can make it through. On the other hand, Zach is really excited about his semester. He is liking his classes so far and he only has ONE crazy teacher.So he is feeling successful. He is juggling school and work as well. After the semester only 1 more for the both of us!Hooray!!! Temperature check in my house.... 56 degrees.

4 comments:

Courtney Vance said...

Hey guys! I know it's warmer down there but I would of cracked long ago with it being so cold in the house! Good luck with school, Dan is finally on his last semester so maybe we'll be moving to AZ soon!

Courtney Vance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

you are way too brave for me. last night I was so cold that dad put a fire in the fireplace. you ought to come and get some wood for yours!!! it may just warm things up....in more ways than one! haha did I just say that???? Good luck with all that you both are doing this semester. It'll all be over before you know it!

Jami said...

you guys are crazy! BUT, our heating bill was really high, so now our house is cold....well just at 69 degrees! Your semester sounds terrible! good luck