I Found this Girl on you tube and I was dieing laughing because this is exactly how it is when you go and get your nails done. Enjoy!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Posted by
Whitney
at
9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Found this Girl on you tube and I was dieing laughing because this is exactly how it is when you go and get your nails done. Enjoy!
Posted by
Whitney
at
9:33 AM
8 comments:
I have rarely had my nails or toes done but I was laughing my head off at this one. She is really quite funny!
Dude!! The end where she talks chinese after you know that she is irritated with you is true. Thanks for the good laugh
OH...my. yes, that's EXACTLY how it is! Any time I ask for something a little different (like short nails) they tell me they can't do it, or it will cost extra. And I always feel like they're talking about me behind my back!
So Funny! Love it!
I was dying over the short nails part...they always think I am so ugly when I ask for short ones! THEN, the whole talking chinese thing is really funny...PLUS the boyfriend part was so true...GOOD FIND!
Yep she really hit that one right no huh! That was pretty funny...especially the very last part. I've always wondered what they are talking about to each other in Vietnamese. Now I know. :)
i love this girl! she is hillarious! not to mention, gorgeous!
HAHA I am peeing my pants right now! So true! And p.s. here's my 2 month late response to your comment on my blog haha sorry! DEFINITELY NOT Kaitlyn, I wish she was my little sister, I love her! I'm so cheesy for putting that up, but the damage is done.
Post a Comment