Hey how are you doing? I haven't wrote on your blog for awhile so I thought I'd say hi. That is awesome about your Dad. That could be the coolest company car in AZ.
hey whitney, this is andrew... your blog made me laugh because i thought of what mike dawg came home with when he went through his little thing... http://www.440magnum-network.com/emailed/2000/apr00/images/ramsst.JPG ... good old mid life crisis
Zach and I have been married since August 2006. In March of 2009 We were blessed with the cutest baby in the world, Presley Denise, but we like to call her Miss P. She has developed quite the spunky personality.She sure keeps us on our toes!We are loving this adventure we call life and try our best to document it.
7 comments:
Talk about gas guzzlers! That is hilarious!
Hey how are you doing? I haven't wrote on your blog for awhile so I thought I'd say hi. That is awesome about your Dad. That could be the coolest company car in AZ.
Hey...I want one of those Mustangs in bright red...and I'm the same age as your dad, haha! :D
Very nice cars! I'll bet your brothers are stoked about having them around!!!!
Goodness gracious. There are no words...
hey whitney, this is andrew... your blog made me laugh because i thought of what mike dawg came home with when he went through his little thing...
http://www.440magnum-network.com/emailed/2000/apr00/images/ramsst.JPG ... good old mid life crisis
Umm ya I totally saw your dad dropping Weston off at school in it and I was like "What's next a freaking Lambo?" And Weston's like "Lets hope so"
Post a Comment