About a week ago Zach and I killed these...
That was just half of them. I think they are hiding by our doors just waiting for us to open them. GROSS! I swear for 30 minutes Zach and I killed flies in our house. Zach left the door open for 10 minutes(which really mean 15, maybe 20, thats his story not mine) for Zoey to go potty and this is what happened. You can just call us Super fly swatter and Fly killer woman. Although I am way better at it than Zach. Yes, I know its a talent to brag about. I will tell you though we got creative on how we killed them and then told each other later. Yeah, were dorks. Whatever.
**The fly problem is gone now. We know not to leave the door open any more. The flies are afraid of what might happen to them.










3 comments:
Oh wow, That doesn't look like much fun. My husband and I love the eclectic fly swatters. Then you can catch them in midair.
Whitney!! How are you? I found your blog through someone else's (isn't that how it always works) It has been so long since I have last seen you. You look so good!
I am doing really good. We live in Utah, but were moving to AZ in two weeks we should get together when I move down, Where are you going to design school? Email me your number and when we get settled I'll call you and we should go to lunch or something. My email is lexkj@yahoo.com
Post a Comment