Rules:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
The Five
Ten years ago…
1. I was grounded until I got my Eagle Scout Award
2. I had no arm pit hair
3. I was extremely disappointed in the Phoenix Suns
4. I had just returned home from Peru
5. I watched The Wedding Singer for the first time
Five things on today’s “to do” list
1. Find a job
2. Find a job
3. Find a job
4. Find a job
5. Find a job
Five snacks I enjoy
1. Oreo cookies
2. Chips Ahoy! cookies
3. Whitney's homemade cookies
4. Costco pink frosting cookies
5. Ice cream with cookies
Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1. Have Halo tournaments everyday
2. Invest my money well to make sure I am always a millionaire
3. Hire an in home chef so Whitney doesn't have to cook
4. Travel -a lot-
5. Buy Grandpa's property and renovate
Five places I have lived…
1. Lockwood home
2. Wuhan, China
3. Afton home
4. Various Washington homes
5. Grandpa's house
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
The Game (Zach's version)
Posted by
Whitney
at
8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Interesting!
Post a Comment