I love this stuff. I have had a few very stressful months and so when I get stressed I get stress zits. Big ones, underneath the skin kind that wont pop and hurt super bad. When I was in my modeling school my image coach Jose'( yeah he was flamming) told us about this stuff. So being the obedient student I went out and bought it and loved it. Well I ran out and didnt think about it since. So a month or so ago I remembered about my Queen Helene addiction and went out and bought it at Walgreens.I paid $3.49!! WAY cheaper than Proactiv. I can just picture Jessica Simpson in my head right now..." just a little dab, thats all it takes." I should be the spokesperson for Queen Helene!Anyway, I use it every night before bed and its really help. Buy it, Love it! 
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask
Posted by
Whitney
at
3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Only $3.49! Pretty good. I used proactive for a long time EXPENSIVE stuff! I wish I would have known about this back then. I'm going to have to give it a try.
Hopefully the stressful days will be ending soon too!! Thank you so much for your, not only, thoughtful and kind remarks on my blog but ones that touched my heart deeply. I love you Whit!!!
"Just a little dab, that's all it takes!" Oh my, I laughed when I read that--I can hear her voice in my head, too! I guess that makes us pretty pathetic. At any rate, there is no such thing as Walgreens in Canada, but I will definitely check this out when I'm in Utah next week! Thanks for the tip.
Nice! I will definitely try this stuff! So, what modeling class are you talking about???
(sneaks away to buy)...
Post a Comment