Monday, September 22, 2008

Dont even start...

Zach: are you trying to stick out your belly or is it poking out that much now?

Whitney:(Throws Zach the meanest face she can think of)
in her mind:is throwing Daggers his way, followed by Fire arrows, and then kicks him in the leg and runs away
vocally:Dont even start with me Mr. Vance, dont even start.

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Men... they sure have a way with words! By the way it was fun to catch up on your blog!

☂niki. said...

oh no he dih-int...

Full House said...

Dude Zach don't push it. Actually I bet he is just excited to see you start show.

Liza said...

oooooooooooooo Zach...dangerous ground buddy. At least he didn't tell you that your bum was looking big, I once knew an unfortunate husband who said that to his newly pregnant and showing wife and he almost got the pliers.

Debbie said...

I guess that's what happens with you are soooooooo skinny to begin with!!! Oh the thrill of it all!

Unknown said...

AH..... Did you make him sleep on the couch? j/k!

Jami said...

well...I just really don't think you are showing AT ALL yet? But maybe baby roc/presly was playing peek-a-boo with zach! AHAHH, that is so cute!

Dan Vance said...

Maybe he was hoping you were showing. But for the record, I would of kicked him too.

Photography By Jo said...

cute

Courtney Vance said...

Oh, that was me Whitney not Dan.

Cam and Mele said...

Shut up Cameron and I had a very similiar occurence! I had him take my first bare belly prego pic and he was like, "stop sticking out your belly and arching your back!"
My response, "I have a swayback you butt, and thats just my fat!" Then I proceeded to take the picture of me, myself.

Grandmommy Crum said...

Payback is in the labor room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!