Monday, September 15, 2008

Its Opposite Day!!

*** Keep in mind its oppposite day throughout this whole post***
DO NOT FORGET-- OPPOSITE DAY!!!and its only opposite day because If I write what really happened it might not continue.

I have had some really hard 5 days. Everything seems so be going so bad. Ive been throwing up and bed ridden it seems. I havent been able to get anything done. I didnt get to stay the whole time at school on Thursday because I was so sick. Friday was even worse. I felt like I had no energy. Saturday rolls around and all I want to do is clean my house because its been forever it seems and I DIDNT GET TO. I didnt get to do laundry or sweep and mop my floor and I didnt get to clean the bathroom. I just layed there feeling disgusting. With a clean house I always feel so good and I DIDNT get to feel that. It smells like death in my house as opposed to clean. BOO! Sunday I didnt get to go to church and take the sacrament and feel the spirit. I didnt teach my primary class. I didnt get to go to relief society because all my primary kids are in young mens and Young Womens the last hour. I didnt get to spend time with my family. And today, I didnt get a bunch of homework done and go to school and actually be able to concentrate. I sure hope this doesnt last very much longer. I dont think I can stand it.

Im glad I got that off my chest.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

boy, it's a good thing is was opposite day otherwise I would have had to say, "You're life stinks!!" But of course since I already knew that you DID clean your house on Saturday, I knew that "Your life is Sweet!" Glad you are doing so much better.

☂niki. said...

well that is not good at all! you must be miserable! i hope you continue on like this...(i'm participating in opposite day.)

i'm starting to feel like i'm in that cell phone commercial. you know...the one where the daughter yells at her mom for being a good mom.

Camille said...

How confusing. I'm glad you are feeling good, though. Hope I don't jinx it.

Grandmommy Crum said...

You crack me up! Your so funny, it sounds like your wonder woman!!love ya